Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Holiday Monday - Stuff to do

Options
  • 27-10-2008 10:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭

Good Morning,

I'm looking for things to do today any good exhibitions, tours, theatre etc on today?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

There was a marathon on this morning, bit late for it now though! :p

I doubt the majority of the galleries are open today. Where are you based? Do you have a car?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Open top bus tour is always good. The museums are closed mondays, so watch out for that. Go to the Guinness Storehouse, Dublinia/Christchurch etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Lexus1976 wrote: »
    Good Morning,

I'm looking for things to do today any good exhibitions, tours, theatre etc on today?

Run the Dublin city Marathon, see the city for free!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Shmuck

are shops open today?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Probably are... 'Christmas' sales and all...

• Advertisement
Advertisement