Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TLL mix tape.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Never heard of her before, but I'm liking that song a lot.
    you dont know how happy that makes me to hear you say that. everyone thinks i have a weird taste in music. She rocks she has really funny pervie lyrics:D *mwah*

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Kya1976 wrote: »
    you dont know how happy that makes me to hear you say that. everyone thinks i have a weird taste in music. She rocks she has really funny pervie lyrics:D *mwah*

I know how you feel, I'm used to my friends telling me I have weird taste in music because I don't listen to the shíte they play on the radio.

Listened to a couple more of her songs on Youtube. Bit of a 1930s cabaret vibe going on there.

I know how you feel, I'm used to my friends telling me I have weird taste in music because I don't listen to the shíte they play on the radio.

Listened to a couple more of her songs on Youtube. Bit of a 1930s cabaret vibe going on there.
    absolutely!!! wouldn't normally listen to that kinda stuff like jazz and blues music but she's just so damn sexy and great on stage too, yum!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,577 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

JaneyMc wrote: »
    worst thing gwen did was go solo imo.

Kya1976 wrote: »
    absolutely!!! wouldn't normally listen to that kinda stuff like jazz and blues music but she's just so damn sexy and great on stage too, yum!!!!!

I'm not much a jazz fan, except for the fairly early non-wanky jazz where everyone sounds like they're tuning their instruments for 20 minutes, but I'm a big blues fan, so that's probably why I like what I've heard.

• Advertisement

Surprised that none of the ladies have played any Aretha yet

I'm not much a jazz fan, except for the fairly early non-wanky jazz where everyone sounds like they're tuning their instruments for 20 minutes, but I'm a big blues fan, so that's probably why I like what I've heard.
    Well you just made my day:D She's really big in Sweden, she's swedish herself. My dad actually got me hooked on her lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxpblnsJEWM

This song reminds me of so many of my ex's...:p

One of my all-time favourite songs (and bands) as it happens :D

i really must get back into radiohead, stopped listening to them after pablo honey.

• Advertisement

Cremo wrote: »
    i really must get back into radiohead, stopped listening to them after pablo honey.

You were probably still in nappies when that came out! :P

There's a lot to get through since then, and from Kid A on it's so much different from the first 3 albums. Most amazing live band you'll ever see, imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

There's a lot to get through since then, and from Kid A on it's so much different from the first 3 albums. Most amazing live band you'll ever see, imo.

Off topic this is, but just want to say I love them, but I have seen them live and thought they were rubbish. Now saying that it might have been the venue, but have seen gigs ten times better with bands who only have quarter of the talent Radiohead have.

Here is my fave Radiohead song for the mixtape :

Off topic this is, but just want to say I love them, but I have seen them live and thought they were rubbish. Now saying that it might have been the venue, but have seen gigs ten times better with bands who only have quarter of the talent Radiohead have.

Where did you see them? Obviously some venues are better than others, but I've yet to be disappointed when I go to see them (7 times so far).

Interesting choice, btw.

i was seven and had brothers with very good taste :P

I don't think I can say were I seen them.....:p

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

all men are bastards she says and she's right!

I don't think I can say were I seen them.....:p

Ah right, somewhere unmentionable. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

KT Tunstall -Suddenly i see

Quick Youtube Lesson

For those still having problems embedding Youtube videos here's what you need to do:

- Copy the url of the video you want. For example [noparse]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wHl9qRsMzw[/noparse]
    - Click on Reply at the bottom of the thread
    - Click on the youtube.gif button
    - Select the part of the url after the "=", i.e. [noparse]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[/noparse]9wHl9qRsMzw
    - Copy and paste this in between the Youtube tags created when you clicked on the button
    - Et voila!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

hairbrush karoake ftw. :D I love howling along to both of the two below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OU7Nezg7Ls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5Xl0Qry-hA

some great remixes of Bang Bang out there but still love the original. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

looptheloop, you need to remove everything up to and including the "=" in the url before pasting it into the tags, in the case above [noparse]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[/noparse]

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

oops wrong thread!

panda100 wrote: »
    What is an anne summers party?

wrong thread?

panda100 wrote: »
    What is an anne summers party?

It's like a Tupperware party with handcuffs and vibrators. I think this is the thread you're looking for.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Can I be really pedantic and ask people to put the artist and song title under the youtube videos to save having to open them all up??

Advertisement