Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

harrys first appointment

Options
  • 27-10-2008 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

From daily mail.

Redknapp arrived at Tottenham's training ground with Bond this morning for a session with the players. Bond was most recently Bournemouth manager but was sacked in September after the club were relegated to League Two.
    Redknapp would not reveal who else he intends to join his coaching staff but admitted he does admire former Spurs captain Tim Sherwood.

Redknapp said: 'Kevin Bond has joined me. There are a couple of lads who have been here who I spoke to about joining us as well. We will wait and see what happens with that one.

'I like Tim, I think he is very knowledgeable and great on the game.'
    Redknapp's arrival at the helm preceded the club's first victory of the season. Spurs remain bottom of the Barclays Premier League but Redknapp believes the 2-0 win changed the whole mood of the club.

He said: 'Yesterday was the big day, we got off to a great start. To win the game yesterday was all important, it changes the whole mood of the place.

'If we'd have got beaten yesterday I'd have been walking in here to a very low training ground but we're walking in having got a terrific result and that lifts the spirits of everybody.'
    Redknapp's next task is to prepare the team to face rivals Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium.

He said: 'It is a tough week. We have got a big game at Arsenal on Wednesday and then Liverpool.'

Also at the end of the article states that the dof position at tottenham has been discarded.Hopefully this is an acknowledgement of its failure and we will never see it again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Thank god the DOF is gone,it was a disaster for us...

Advertisement