Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia 2600c €39 delivered @ 02.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Think o2 had these for €29 last September when joining the experience price plan

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Don't think so, maybe the old 2600.

The Nokia 2600 classic is only out this year I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

jayteecork wrote: »
    Don't think so, maybe the old 2600.

The Nokia 2600 classic is only out this year I think.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=57162953&postcount=1

Posted on boards 5/9/08 €29 for the classic

davton wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=57162953&postcount=1

Posted on boards 5/9/08 €29 for the classic

I misread your post, thought you were referring to September last year.

in any case that price if €29 is for porting across a network and you get less free call credit, and you have to go to the 02 store.

This is for everyone and comes with up to 70 free call credit, and is delivered to your door.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,321 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I think you will find that there is no more "free" credit with o2. You must top up by a min. amount each month to avail of this "free" credit so it its hardly free now.

• Advertisement

muffler wrote: »
    I think you will find that there is no more "free" credit with o2. You must top up by a min. amount each month to avail of this "free" credit so it its hardly free now.

Lol, you're right. 50 cent comes on the SIM card.

f uck it anyway, I'll be putting my current SIM card in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

This deal is available in Xtravision aswell.

jenno86 wrote: »
    This deal is available in Xtravision aswell.

Do you get any free DVDs from Xtra Vision with it?

Do you get any free DVDs from Xtra Vision with it?

No that deal is only with Meteor phones worth over €129.

However, if you trade in an old phone you can get it for €19! The phone has to turn on, have a colour screen and charger. Its a nice enuf looking phone aswell.

No that deal is only with Meteor phones worth over €129.

However, if you trade in an old phone you can get it for €19! The phone has to turn on, have a colour screen and charger. Its a nice enuf looking phone aswell.

Very interesting.

Do all Xtra Visions accept this phone trade in?

• Advertisement

Very interesting.

Do all Xtra Visions accept this phone trade in?

Yes, every Xtravision accepts trade ins, but they have to have a colour screen, charger and turn on.

They also have the Motorola MOTOKRZR K1 for €69, or €49 when you trade in your old phone. Its a great phone for the price.

http://www.xtravision.ie/xvElectrical.asp?id=530

Yes, every Xtravision accepts trade ins, but they have to have a colour screen, charger and turn on.

They also have the Motorola MOTOKRZR K1 for €69, or €49 when you trade in your old phone. Its a great phone for the price.

http://www.xtravision.ie/xvElectrical.asp?id=530

Thanks but it's too late for me now, the order got processed with o2.ie.

If I brought in my old phone to Xtra Vision can I only get trade in value towards a new phone?
    Or I can get cash or store credit?

Thanks but it's too late for me now, the order got processed with o2.ie.

If I brought in my old phone to Xtra Vision can I only get trade in value towards a new phone?
    Or I can get cash or store credit?

No you can only trade it towards a new phone, you can't get cash or store credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

They also have the Motorola MOTOKRZR K1 for €69, or €49 when you trade in your old phone.

Rumour has it you'd want to be KRZY to buy the KRZR... due to reliability issues.

My 2600c arrived today - very fast delivery.

Postman even signed for it himself so he wouldn't have to get me out of bed!

Looks lovely - great screen. One of the main reasons I got this new one is because my old phone's screen was shocking - you literally couldn't read anything outdoors with the glare.
    The keypad is a lot easier to use to.
    All in all I'm happy with my purchase.

Rumour has it you'd want to be KRZY to buy the KRZR... due to reliability issues.

Sure its the same with the iPhone and look at the price of that and the amount of people that bought it! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Advertisement