Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FICS

• 27-10-2008 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I have played at FICS but now I have seen there has very few players or just no one seek games. Or is there soemthing wrong with my board? When I seek there is mainly 3-4 players online. Before this there was always other players seeking for a game. Now no one.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

you're doing something wrong, there are 1600+ players online now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 vorreix

RoundTower wrote: »
    you're doing something wrong, there are 1600+ players online now
    I really wonder what is wrong! What I have done wrong?

i don't know! What have you done?

what interface are you using? Are you logged in as a member or as a guest? I suggest you download an interface like Thief or Babaschess, and get an account if you haven't got one already.

i don't know! What have you done?

what interface are you using? Are you logged in as a member or as a guest? I suggest you download an interface like Thief or Babaschess, and get an account if you haven't got one already.

***I have Jin applet and also Babachess. I am member and logged a smember. Before there was reallymuch people who was seeking games. Now no one. Also at Babachess there is no one seeking. :confused:

I don't know what you are doing wrong, there are still tons of users online and players seeking games.

Type "sought all" to see all the players seeking games.

• Advertisement

I don't know what you are doing wrong, there are still tons of users online and players seeking games.

Type "sought all" to see all the players seeking games.

**I have succeeded by registering again and there is much players. But I wonder what to do because duplicates are not allowed. Must I tell them or do they boost me out? i do not :confused:use old registration.

I don't know, if you can log in I'm sure you'll be fine.

How to chat when playing? There is no room for it on my jin aplet.

Advertisement