Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mosaic

Options
  • 27-10-2008 2:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

hi,
    i have been looking online and with no luck in trying to locate somewhere that i can get a photo mosaic done. preferably one with around 2000 indivdual photos and around 20 x 30cm. i did come across a couple that dont post to ireland. and i was wondering if anyone knew of a place preferably in Ireland but not nessecary that would do such a thing?
    anyway thanks for reading any help apprecaited.

Dave
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

well best thing is if you make the mosaic yourself using one of the bits of software around then give me a shout and i will print it for you

BUT

i would say the size your talking about is quite small and would not have as good an effect as if you made it bigger

Advertisement