Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blocking specific users from seeing profile page

Options
  • 27-10-2008 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭

Im sure this may have been brought up before, if so please merge or direct me.

Is there any way of blocking specific registered users from seeing my profile page, i have a bit of a stalker problem who is quoting my posts in public?

Thanks.

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

The only thing you can do is to put them on your ignore list - that way they can't post user messages to your profile or send you PMs. However, you can't stop them from viewing your profile page.

If this is a serious problem, send me a PM with the details and relevant links and I'll look into it.

Cheers,
    hullaballoo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

The only thing you can do is to put them on your ignore list - that way they can't post user messages to your profile or send you PMs. However, you can't stop them from viewing your profile page.

If this is a serious problem, send me a PM with the details and relevant links and I'll look into it.

Cheers,
    hullaballoo.

Thanks,

Its not too serious yet. If it does become serious ill sort it out myself using less technologically advanced methods....

Advertisement