Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damaged Van - need help!

Options
  • 27-10-2008 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

hey guys,

i know this post will probably get me nowhere but it's worth a shot anyhow. basically my van was damaged at some point last night (sunday 26th) - my wing mirror was broken off and it could only have been a passer-by to do so. i was parked on prospect hill fairly close to becketts pub towards bohermore.

so if anyone knows anything at all... and can help me out. maybe you were in that area at some point and saw something or know of someone who is keeping a wing mirror as a trophy? anything! im really sick and tired of this crap happening and would love to find out who the culprit was.

im just really sickened and angry at the moment :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

Oh, I feel your anger! I'm on my third wing mirror in less than 2 years, and I'm so p*ssed off with these brainless morons who think it's fun to break other peoples cars....

Good luck in finding the f*cker!

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Melty

thanks. i mostly just need a place to vent my frustration. seriously though, what must go through the mind of these braindead neanderthals??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Were you illegally parked?
    Maybe it was passers-by venting their frustration at vans parking without the parking regulations..

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Melty

Nope, was absolutely not illegally parked. I live there and have been parking my van in the same area without any problem for the last few months.

Besides, if someone was illegally parked and causing me frustration i would contact the proper authorities instead of bashing off their wing mirror, wouldn't you?

This was just mindless vandalism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 OneOfMars

Neanderthals don't deserve to be associated with the kind of people who vandalise property!

• Advertisement
Advertisement