Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Potential Ladies Lounge Ann Summers Party - Ladies over 18 only. Sorry boys.

Options
  • 27-10-2008 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭

Ladies Girl Friday suggested last night organising an ann summers party for tll before Christmas. Putting up a poll to see who is interested. If you are interested post when would suit you and any idea of locations! And thanks to gf for the great idea!

Would you like to attend an Ann Summers party for The Ladies Lounge? 36 votes

Yes
    0%
    Maybe
    63%
    rainbow kirbyJazzyJumpySparkyKinetic^PeakOutputgidgetSarahJShe DevilSheRamarti101CmoljobucksGasserOfMattoonpvt.jokerLolaDubJP LizKya1976McCABE1lillie25 23 votes
    No
    36%
    RozabeezaviendhaCutie18IrelandRacoonQueenMysticalSoulGaugeClare BeargcgirlWeidiiJemmyJaneyMcBijouxFuturecrook 13 votes

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Maybe
    LolaDub wrote: »
    Ladies Girl Friday suggested last night organising an ann summers party for tll before Christmas. Putting up a poll to see who is interested. If you are interested post when would suit you and any idea of locations! And thanks to gf for the great idea!

First I've heard of it!! :eek:

The Woolshed have a room you can book for parties... Maybe we could enquire about there?

What about dates?? Thursdays suit?? How about 4th or 11th December??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Can we come too?:p;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Maybe
    First I've heard of it!! :eek:

The Woolshed have a room you can book for parties... Maybe we could enquire about there?

What about dates?? Thursdays suit?? How about 4th or 11th December??

:eek: You big fibber!!!

Maybe
    Can we come too?:p;)

Are u brave enough to be in a room with LolaDub, handcuffs and other assorted Ann Summers merchandise??? :eek: Have u not read her thread??
    :eek: You big fibber!!!

Prove it!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Maybe
    Oh i always spend way too much at ann summers parties, but yeah i'd be interested :D Hopefully i'd have a job by then, I voted "maybe" but thats just incase i don't have a job,otherwise hell yeah count me in :D

• Advertisement

Maybe
    The menfolk could stay outside with the cheap ptichers of beer and karaoke? It would be handy having men nearby to try things out on ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Maybe
    count me in:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

No
    You don't have to buy anything just come for the games etc. They're good fun! As for having it in a pub... please not the woolshed! Hot Bar man will see! :pac:

But in all seriousness, I can't see that going down to well!

But I'm in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Cmol

Maybe
    I'm in! Minus the woolshed idea, ive embarrased myself enough times in that bar without throwing this into the mix ;)

Maybe
    Sorry i should have made it a public poll. Girl friday and i were just talking about it last night so nothing is set in stone, figured on doing a poll to see if there was any interest. Anyone have suggestions for a venue?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Had a quick look to see if I could make that public for you, but no can do I'm afraid. If you want to start a new thread with a public poll and can move these posts over to it, if that's any use?

As for your venue, any women I know have ever been to one have had them in someone's house. Can't see too many pubs being keen on the idea tbh.

Maybe
    Yeah, i'd volunteer my place but I live in a shoebox!

Maybe
    Had a quick look to see if I could make that public for you, but no can do I'm afraid. If you want to start a new thread with a public poll and can move these posts over to it, if that's any use?

As for your venue, any women I know have ever been to one have had them in someone's house. Can't see too many pubs being keen on the idea tbh.

Thanks thats great!

I wouldn't be into the stuff personally but it sounds like something that could be a good laugh. A friend of mine used to organise them and said a lot were in function rooms of pubs, or some anyway. I don't want to organise it really, does anyone else? The organisation does not come well to me. Any other alternatives to ann summers?

Maybe

Done thanks

Maybe
    A friend of mine used to organise them and said a lot were in function rooms of pubs, or some anyway.

I've been to some in pubs and they were a great laugh!! U didn't need to worry about the mess and you were guaranteed not to run out of alcohol!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

No
    Sounds interesting... I've never been to one! :)

Maybe
    Gauge wrote: »
    Sounds interesting... I've never been to one! :)

Neither have i!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

No
    I'd probably go if it were a Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Maybe
    I'd be up for going, with a preference for weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

No
    I would definitely be interested. At the moment, Thursday or weekend would suit best - preference for weekend. Am voting for maybe, as my diary can change with short notice.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

edit: actually, I don't think I even want to know. carry on.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

If I was a publican there's not much else I could think of I'd rather host.

It's a publicans wet dream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

What is an anne summers party?Do you all just hang round in your underwear?

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭coolmoose

panda100 wrote: »

classic... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Maybe
    panda100 wrote: »

No summer clothes doh, its for all us women who can't quite say goodbye to the summer, and this time year is perfect for that, its all in the name panda!

Maybe
    Ok

I know im going to regret this, but Lola do you want me to take over on organising this? I was waiting for someone else to step forward but seen as they havent!

Maybe
    Cmol wrote: »
    Ok

I know im going to regret this, but Lola do you want me to take over on organising this? I was waiting for someone else to step forward but seen as they havent!

Thats grand! I just don't want to organise everything and get a bossy reputation-i've heard enough of my reputation on boards to never post again!

All hail cmol-our new overlord organiser!

Maybe
    Sweet as, I'm bossy as it is so suits me :P

Maybe
    I'm usually just drunk

• Advertisement

Maybe
    If you need a hand Cmol let me know!!

Advertisement