Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ross "Superbike Races More Entertaining Than Ours"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

It's true what he said about the Valencia race, it was very boring. I was there in 2004 when he won in Valencia but technology changes from year to year and that was a good race then. You do have to ask yourself as a viewer and as a rider how far technology can go before it can go no more. With only Bridgestone on the track next year there will be one less competitive factor on the track. I still love Moto GP though and I hope it doesn't get as boring as F1.

Advertisement