Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Type pressure message reset on Mercedes

Options
  • 27-10-2008 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

I drive 2006 Mercedes CLK and last week a warning light came on to tell me that the tyre pressure was low. I pumped the tyres but now there is a message telling me to reset the warning message after I have checked the tyre pressure. I have read the manual, which was of little use, and tried to to reset the message (including doing a full factory reset on the display panel) but no luck.

Would very much appreciate if anyone who knows how to reset this message could help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

Why was the pressure low? Have you got run flats? Maybe you got a puncture?

Advertisement