Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chelsea Flower Show 2009

Options
  • 27-10-2008 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Hi, have booked 2 tickets for 2009 Chelsea Flower show for the Friday (now on sale from www.rhs.co.uk). Has anyone gone there before - can you recommend best airport to fly into, good hotels etc? Any tips would be good. Thanks. S;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Star100

Hi,

I was just looking for tickets myself when I came across your post! We went in '07 and stayed a couple of nights in London - I used the tube map to find a hotel which was convenient to the event - we got a nice hotel beside Earls Court tube station - but can't remember the name sorry!
    We went again last year but flew over and back on the same day because we had an appointment the next day. We were a bit worried about not having enought time but it wasn't a problem. Flew Dub/Heathrow, jumped on tube, one change, and we were there. We had a fab day - even had time to go for a nice meal in Sloane Square before we headed for the airport. In saying that, it was our 2nd time there and we found that alot of the vendor stands were the same as the previous year so we gave them less attention.

Hope this is useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

been watching the show for the past few days - interested to see how you got on, would like to go next year and bring my mother, she's not very mobile though...........any advice?

Advertisement