Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantoms Top 100 songs - need listing!!!!

Options
  • 27-10-2008 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi all, prob not the only one but was clued to the radio all day today listening to phantoms top 100 tunes.

Does anyone know where i could get this listing of all 100 song titles as would like to add this as a playlist to the old pod...don't agree with alot of the choices, but still some amazing classics in there!!!

Cheers
    J.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

Surprising that it doesn't appear to be on the website yet. Give them time I suppose.
    I never cared too much for the track that came in number one. That's the thing about a poll though - complaining about the result is just dumb. My pick was AC/DC's Shook Me All Night Long, which was their only entry to score. The whole thing did make for quite good listening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

It will be available in the play lists section of phantom.ie later today. You'll find that under the Music tab.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Missed the last couple of hours, what was number 1?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭catch--22

Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart

Hi all

The list in it's entirity is here:

http://www.phantom.ie/content/blogcategory/27/476/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭rinnin

All a bit old & dark arent they?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

'Time Is Running Out'?! It's not even in the top three songs on that album!

Decent list though, even if there are too many feckin MGMT songs on it.

rinnin wrote: »
    All a bit old & dark arent they?

It's an "of all time" chart so there will always be quite a few of the oldies in there.

Advertisement