Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pics from email to boards ?

Options
  • 28-10-2008 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭

Hi - If you can help it would be appreciated.

I need help from start to finish. I have received a few funny pictures and You Tube clips via emails that I would like to post in the humour boards. And to be honest I haven't a clue what to do. :confused:

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Youtube clips, you can just post the link to youtube.

For images, you'll need to save the image to your machine and then either upload it as an attachment when you're posting, or use a service such as wthax.org to upload the image elsewhere and then link to it in your post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

seamus wrote: »
    Youtube clips, you can just post the link to youtube.
    For images, you'll need to save the image to your machine and then either upload it as an attachment when you're posting, or use a service such as wthax.org to upload the image elsewhere and then link to it in your post.

Thanks, I've tried but it is way beyond my capabilities.

Can you show me from (1) open email picture. (2) save in ?.:confused: (3) :confused::confused:

Or suggest a previous post that I could refer to, I've gone back fifteen pages on this thread but to no avail.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Totally forgot about this.

To get the pictures out of your email, you need to open the email, then it's usually just a matter of going to File and then there'll be an option like "Save Attachments" or something similar. It varies depending on your email client.

Save the pictures to your desktop.

See details for adding attachments to a post here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/faq.php?faq=vb3_reading_posting#faq_vb3_attachments

Advertisement