Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red alert 3, launch date in Ireland? late...

Options
  • 28-10-2008 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭

hey lads. I sow on www.play.com they have it allready out, while i was in gamestop last friday. And i was told, that it will be in store, only at this friday :(.

Why ireland allways get games so late :(.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

It says the 14-11-08 on play.com And it also says its out this Friday, same as the UK like always.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

It says the 14-11-08 on play.com And it also says its out this Friday, same as the UK like always.

thats what it says to me:

In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours...

thats what it says to me:

In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours...

Play always do that with new releases when they have the stock sitting there, don't worry no one will get a copy legit before Thursday evening in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Play always do that with new releases when they have the stock sitting there, don't worry no one will get a copy legit before Thursday evening in the UK.

ech, i was hoping maybe i heard wrong in gamestop, maybe they made a boo boo :) . And game will come sooner... Ach well....

We will wait...

Na, games are only ever released here and the UK on Fridays except in rare cases where they have world releases of the likes of Halo and Gear of War when we get them on a Tuesday or Wednesday like the US.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 nheil

so spent the day trekking around dundalk looking for RA3,no sign of it, nobody working in the shops knows anything about it...

is it actually released yet in ireland? if so where can i get it? is it just dundalk being ****??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

nheil wrote: »
    so spent the day trekking around dundalk looking for RA3,no sign of it, nobody working in the shops knows anything about it...

is it actually released yet in ireland? if so where can i get it? is it just dundalk being ****??

It was out weeks ago. Shops in Dublin still have plenty of copies left.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Its in HMV Grafton and as been since release date

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 nheil

cheers guys!
    dundalk can be a little removed from the rest of the world at times! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

They copies in Zavvi, Gamestop and Xtravision when I last checked.. about a week ago? Xtravision seemed to be the best price, 40 euro.

• Advertisement
Advertisement