Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Spurs players already!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

New manager, so clean slate for everyone I assume. I dont mind seeing any of them get another chance apart from Ghaly. He'll surely get slaughtered if he runs out at the lane again.

Harry was interested in Boateng before was'nt he, maybe he'll get something out of him, because Iv seen nothing in him to date.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

i agree give the boys a chance. some of the underperforming players might have to watch their backs now.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

I've been reading some of the reserve reports where Ghaly has played and apparently he's a class above everyone there. I'd be willing to give him another chance too, and play him in the middle instead of Jenas/Zokora. I'd say he'll do well with Harry and if the can stand the crowd giving him grief, could develop quite well.

yeah reports have him head and shoulders above the rest.

Could'nt care less what he's doing in the reserves, hope the prick never plays for us again. Maybe Harry will give him a chance, but he's a cnut as far as Im concerned.

• Advertisement

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Could'nt care less what he's doing in the reserves, hope the prick never plays for us again. Maybe Harry will give him a chance, but he's a cnut as far as Im concerned.

even if he increases the chance of us staying in the prem?

everyone is entitled to an opinion hatch.
    im not his biggest fan either but if he can add some much needed help to us id gladly take it......at least til we are out of this rut.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Hatch99 wrote: »

All slates wiped clean IMHO, needs must at a time like this, and if him playing means more points and we move up the table then I'll forgive his earlier petulance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I think ghaly should be given another chance, cant be much worse than a couple of the so called stars in the squad at present..

keane=cock wrote: »
    even if he increases the chance of us staying in the prem?

everyone is entitled to an opinion hatch.
    im not his biggest fan either but if he can add some much needed help to us id gladly take it......at least til we are out of this rut.

Ah we'll stay up wether Ghaly plays or does'nt play, Harry has it all sorted :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

tippspur wrote: »
    I think ghaly should be given another chance, cant be much worse than a couple of the so called stars in the squad at present..
    The one thing we really need is a strong DMF who can tackle - He IMO is the only one on the team that fits that bill. Jenas is too lightweight, Zok, poor feller, shows willing but can't tackle - Hudd, just doesn't want to tackle. So I say, let Arry have a look at him, and if he feels he fits the bill till January, thats good enough for me. Yes I was pi$$ed of too when he did what he did, but as others have said in many other ways, you can't bite of your nose to spite your face:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement