Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

My new MR2 Turbo

Options
  • 28-10-2008 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭

Blimey there quick, standard rev3 turbo apart from an Apexi induction kit, HKS Turbo timer and an Apexi N1 exhaust. I'm not sure i want to even finish my v6 swap now.

I've put around 300 of my own miles on it driving from Bradford back to the middle of Ireland along with taking a few wrong turns but the car didn't skip a beat, i couldn't be more pleased.
    P1000280.jpg

P1000282.jpg

P1000283.jpg

P1000288.jpg

P1000287.jpg

:D
    Mark

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Lovely car mate. good luck with it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

jealous here..again! :(

very very nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Cheers lads, after only a week of looking for a turbo this one came up, exactly what i wanted, black, not t-bar, standard rev3, all i want now is some wide jdm style alloys and i'll leave it alone after that i think. Pulls like a rocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Duff

Very nice, lowerd on some JDM splitrims would be the ticket!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I love mr2's....cant see the picture of it though cos it's blocked by my college :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Looks very nice!! Looks clean too! Also what happened to your other mr2?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Looks great well wear :D

R_H_C_P wrote: »
    Looks very nice!! Looks clean too! Also what happened to your other mr2?

Still working on it, very slowly though... Its way to cold to be working on it now:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Lovely lookin car buddy congrats. Im seriously looking at buying one of these beauties, kinda worried about buying a performance car. Apart from the usuals what did you look out for when buying her? Hope you dont mind me scourging you

Cheers

Lovely lookin car buddy congrats. Im seriously looking at buying one of these beauties, kinda worried about buying a performance car. Apart from the usuals what did you look out for when buying her? Hope you dont mind me scourging you

Cheers

Just like any car mate, as much history as you can get, i luckily knew the seller so was confident it was in good nic. Let it warm up, take it for a good drive, 10 min's out, 10 back, us all the gears. Don't feel as if you have to buy it, he is the one selling it, make him sell it:)

I've driven 300 odd miles already and it hasn't skipped a beat yet. Keep an eye on all the fluids and to all the usual checks before a long drive. Also DON@T drive hard when car is still cold and you should be fine.

Check out www.tbdevelopments.com/forum if your going Jap, you'll get all the best help and advice there:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

lovely looking MR2 there, non t-bar is defiantly the one to have, its only a pity the turbo never came with a sunroof.
    They're a great car and bullet proof. I had a black NA for a couple of years and will buy a Turbo one again to keep as a second car.

If your looking for a nice set of wheel, what about these, i would have bought them in a heart beat if i still had mine;
    wheels002.jpg

there for sale in this thread, the fella's up around belfast.
    http://www.reallymeansounds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83736

Oh i like them, they have kind of grown on me in just a few minutes lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

yeah i think there would look so good on a black MR2, their the right pcd and offset. Only thing is they're the same size all round, but the backs would take a 235 tyre and a 205 for the front.

Advertisement