Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Boxer & Black Labredor

Options
  • 28-10-2008 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

1 yr old boxer, brown with white markings on chest, Male, neutered, Microchipped and 3/4yr old jet black Lab, male, not neutered, not microchipped - both missing from Lucan / clonee area since sunday 26th October 2008. Owner is deperate to reunite with pets. Reward given. Please help with any information regarding their whereabouts. thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 elle987654321

I think i have seen your dogs ,is there a way i can contact you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 WorriedDogOwner

Dogs have been found

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I live in Lucan, I'll keep my eyes open for your dogs. I'll have a peek around my neighbour hood. Names would help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 WorriedDogOwner

Thank you for your response.

I was fortunate to be reunited with my pets. A very kind family have found them and took care of them. thank you very much...

IvySlayer wrote: »
    I live in Lucan, I'll keep my eyes open for your dogs. I'll have a peek around my neighbour hood. Names would help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭wibblebee

I'm so happy for you. Glad they are reunited with you. Hate hearing animals are missing at this time of year or even at any time of year. :):)

• Advertisement
Advertisement