Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iconic Horror Character Tournament

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Norman Bates (Psycho)
    The Prince of Darkness is making mince meat of the antichrist.

5-0.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Norman Bates (Psycho)
    I'd have said Damien...

I like Dracula, but this is the son of Satan. Other than Jesus who the fook can stand up to that?

Norman Bates (Psycho)
    Christ........

I'm watching The Omen right now and Damien is going ballistic on his "mother" in the car. No matter how many times I see it, it still pisses me off! I'd whoop his little antichrist ass.:mad::p

5-1 to Nosferatu.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Brundlefly (The Fly)
    LZ5by5 wrote: »
    I'll give this battle an opportunity to conclude until 9pm. If it hasn't reached a resolution by then I will put through whoever is in the lead.

EDIT Predator goes through 6-4
    I'll neva forgive you Lizzy, NEVER FORGET BEETL....oh look DRACULA!!!!!!
    Prince of Darkness ftw:cool::)

Norman Bates (Psycho)
    kerash wrote: »
    I'll neva forgive you Lizzy, NEVER FORGET BEETL....oh look DRACULA!!!!!!
    Prince of Darkness ftw:cool::)

You should have spread the word.:p LZ has things to do you know! I'm hoping I'll be able to post the final tomorrow night so I can concentrate on a very hectic two weeks in Uni.:)

6-1 to Dracula

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Norman Bates (Psycho)
    Prince of darkness takes this 1 over the kid for me.

Norman Bates (Psycho)
    One more will do it for the dead man, the phenom, the...........errr............Dracula!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭fluffyVW

Wendy Torrance (The Shining)
    Dracula

Norman Bates (Psycho)
    And that's it, the Prince of Darkness dominates the antichrist. The next, and final, battle of the Semi Final will be posted shortly.

Norman Bates (Psycho)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Norman Bates (Psycho)
    Hannibal for the win

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Brundlefly (The Fly)
    Hmm, logically if anyone is gonna finish Lector it's Sarah Conner isn't it... But then Lector is a tricky fecker, plus he would relish the opportunity to take her on and ultimately nom her...

I really want to give this one to Lector, he has the horror and fear factor and an excellent killer instinct. Hannibal ftw:P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,646 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

John Kramer/Jigsaw (Saw Franchise)
    hmmm tough round. Sarah Connor i guess. I never liked Lecter as portrayed by Hopkins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Norman Bates (Psycho)
    Hannibal Lecter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Paul Kersey (Death Wish Franchise)
    Lecter.

Connors doesn't have the back-up of the her boyfriend or the T-800 now, and in a battle of intellect vs aggression she hasn't a chance in hell against the doctor.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,646 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

orestes wrote: »
    Lecter.

Connors doesn't have the back-up of the her boyfriend or the T-800 now, and in a battle of intellect vs aggression she hasn't a chance in hell against the doctor.

Connor wouldnt stick around for a chat, she'd just blow his head off with a shotgun in her bare feet while he is mid sentence;

"ah s- s- s- slurp s- sarah, my what a lovely d..." [KABOOM]

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Norman Bates (Psycho)
    Conner wouldn't fall for a charmer.

kachik boom.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭fluffyVW

I will have to go with Conner like your all saying she wouldn't wait around and she is very well equipt with weapons and such.

Lector is more a mind man at first and then to the noming but Conner is straight to the point.

Norman Bates (Psycho)
    4-3 to Lecter.

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Sarah. She is too paranoid to give Lecter a chance with the head games.

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

The Candyman (The Candyman)
    Lector. Hes smarter. Thats all.

Norman Bates (Psycho)
    This is one of the more interesting battles.

O Conner is strong but has one weakness, her mental stability. Nearly everyone that has come into contact with Lector has been affected by his mind games and has beeen unsettled (even when there was thick metal bars between them or he has been strapped to a harnest with a mussle on).

I think he would cause O conner to have a major mental breakdown and I just see him now stroking her hair as she cries uncontrolably, and telling her everything will be alright my dear. Of course it won't be and she will be his main course.

Lector licks O Conner, and then tucks in.

Norman Bates (Psycho)
    6-4 to Lecter.

Nearly everyone that has come into contact with Lector has been affected by his mind games and has beeen unsettled (even when there was thick metal bars between them or he has been strapped to a harnest with a mussle on).

I think he would cause O conner to have a major mental breakdown and I just see him now stroking her hair as she cries uncontrolably, and telling her everything will be alright my dear. Of course it won't be and she will be his main course.

Lector licks O Conner, and then tucks in.

I disagree. the only reason Lecter has mind fcuked everyone is because its in the script, I never really found it 100% believable that he would be as good in real life. HE eats people FFS! Connor on the other hand has a simple approach and as i said already, wouldnt hesitate in blowing his head off if he was acting up.

Norman Bates (Psycho)
    faceman wrote: »
    I disagree. the only reason Lecter has mind fcuked everyone is because its in the script, I never really found it 100% believable that he would be as good in real life. HE eats people FFS! Connor on the other hand has a simple approach and as i said already, wouldnt hesitate in blowing his head off if he was acting up.

:confused:, Eh? You find it more belivable that robots come from the future and try and kill a unborn great leader of a new world order?

There are serial killers active in the world today that are like Lector. This is far more belivable and much more scary.

faceman wrote: »

I agree with what youre saying to a certain extent,but remember,sarah connor only got away because it was in the script. If arnie showed up at her house first instead of the 4 or 5 others,she'd be toast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Sarah Connor knows loonies inside out (living at the mental hospital will do that to you). She's not gonna fall for his tricks.
    Plus Lector was seriously fat in Red Dragon...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Norman Bates (Psycho)
    LOL.

These "who would win in a fight battles" always come down to this.

I would recommend you set your own personal cannons because applying real world logic is only going to stretch so far.

To me, Sarah would simply blow his head off the second he tried a mind phuq, thats why I picked her.

SDooM wrote: »
    LOL.

These "who would win in a fight battles" always come down to this.

I would recommend you set your own personal cannons because applying real world logic is only going to stretch so far.

To me, Sarah would simply blow his head off the second he tried a mind phuq, thats why I picked her.

+eleventy

• Advertisement

Norman Bates (Psycho)
    Is the score still 6-4?

I agree with above, this is no place for reality checks. Now I'm off to fight a Zombie army sent from the future to the past to try and change the present. Hope to go shopping later so this war better not last too long!:pac:

Advertisement