Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween kids

Options
  • 28-10-2008 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if the kids come'a'knockin on Halloween? Want to be prepared if they do. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

We had very few callers when we were living there, which meant a week of upset stomach for me as I ate all the stuff my wife had bought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Hammiepeters

Great response last year. Just dress your window up a little and they will know to call. But yes. About 40-50 last year in groups compared with maybe 10 the previous two.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Should have mentioned that it's a couple of years since we moved - that's a big turnout Hammiepeters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Ran out of stuff last year and ended up dipping into my personal stash.

Thank God!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

ooh dear was hoping for a quiet evening - who said baaa humbug!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Suder

Great night last night!! My little lad is too young to go around so it was a full night of "giving" at our house! Its so worth the effort to decorate outside!

Fair play to all the Ma's and Da's and kids who were so appreciative at the door. Although I wasnt feeling any love for monkey nuts?! It aint halloween without monkey nuts for me!! So I will always be giving out those bad boys!:D

Made 50 bags of goodies and had to dip into the reserves (stuff you really want to have for yourself!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

5 groups came to our house.

A record low, everybody in this estate has grown up.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Cheeky Chops

We had a great time going around with the little ones. Everyone was so friendly and kind! Didn't have any callers because we were too busy trick or treating.

Thanks to everyone!

Advertisement