Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekly trip to the moors

Options
  • 28-10-2008 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

It's Tuesday and here's a heads up for anyone interested in joining myself and blister for a pleasant meandering stroll through the Ettenmoors taking opportunistic meals as we take in the sights and sounds of this pleasant habitat.

The dinner buffet starts at 8:30 with coaches leaving from Gramsfoot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Im in, should get on from about 8.

Missed you last night Gray. Has logged on the warg but switched till you came on and then got sucked into helpign with an epic quest for Cel and then a class item for Ben(altough I was seeking that as well!). Be Thursday till I'm on next...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

No worries, I got held up with a few things at home and didn't get on until 8:45ish. btw honest suited me fine, I wanted to get some coinage for gray and then just finished off the quests I had outstanding in rivendale.

Don't think I'll be about on Thursday since I suspect I'll be out, but I'll be on over the weekend I'm sure.

If you manage to play on Friday/Sataurday plough ahead with the Forchel area as there are plenty of solo quests here that will help you level. I'm unlikly to be on for either of these days but do plan to do similar tonight!

Advertisement