If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone bought Sony Bravia 40W4500 or 40W4000 from richersounds

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭BoycieIRL

Gettin a little frustrated now, JohnMc hoped to have some in this week - the lack of response dosnt leave me too hopeful ( i've posted, emailed john and left voice mails on the line this week, no reply). From reading Construct06's post, none in Samsyerman & Joea3 stating the Sony centres wont have any until mid/late Feb either getting a little concerned i wont be able to get my hands on a Bravia any time soon.
    Begining to regret not taking a chance on one of the Phillips models from Sunday nights bargain bonanza.
    If anyone manages to get in touch with someone in Richersounds can they ask them to clarify this up for all those waiting asap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nogoodnamesleft

BoycieIRL wrote: »
    Gettin a little frustrated now, JohnMc hoped to have some in this week - the lack of response dosnt leave me too hopeful ( i've posted, emailed john and left voice mails on the line this week, no reply). From reading Construct06's post, none in Samsyerman & Joea3 stating the Sony centres wont have any until mid/late Feb either getting a little concerned i wont be able to get my hands on a Bravia any time soon.
    Begining to regret not taking a chance on one of the Phillips models from Sunday nights bargain bonanza.
    If anyone manages to get in touch with someone in Richersounds can they ask them to clarify this up for all those waiting asap.

Yup im in the same boat, 40w4500 on order since the 1st of December.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

BoycieIRL wrote: »

see the sticky in this forum for more info...

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭iwo

Hi,

I would like to buy a KDL40V4000U. How much would I have to pay?

thanks Jev/N, John sent me a PM to provide the same update. No word on the 4000 but hopefully John will have some news shortly. Will just have to watch this space. Hope the wait is worth it.

• Advertisement

Guys, any further updates on the 40W4000 - i see Pixmania are now quoting stock back in for 30/01/09.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

Aren't Pixmania selling French imports (Euro 2-pin plug)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭Esel

benifa wrote: »
    ....Euro 2-pin plug...
    Deal-breaker for you?? :confused:

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

esel wrote: »
    Deal-breaker for you?? :confused:

Certainly not, 'specially not with 2 years warranty that Pixmania are advertising.

The plug doesn't matter, I'd just be concerned of differences in spec between UK/IE models and French models (perhaps there's no difference anyway - I haven't checked).

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

I'm closing this thread for now, for up-to-date information on the availability of TVs, please see the Sticky at the top of this forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055470716

Thanks,

Ritz.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.