Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bel Canto

Options
  • 28-10-2008 2:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭

Any singers here ever get lessons from this place? Just wondering what their prices are like. Their voice assessment costs €100 but the website gives no info on class fees.

Any more information would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 marisle

Hi there LadyJ.
    I know your post is old but I saw that it had no replies and I feel strongly that somewhere on the internet people should be warned against attending the Bel Canto school of singing in Dublin. I had a very bad experience there. Firstly the teacher insisted on my paying for a lot of overly prices lessons up front, which I should have realised wasn't right but was naive at the time. The lessons were repetitive and totally worthless. I have been singing all my life (although admittedly only had one private teacher before) and was upset at how I was treated in this school. I was treated with what I can only describe as total disrespect. Please be warned, don't waste your money on this scam.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 newbraces

Hi, Anyone know how much the lessons are? The assessment is €150.00 but he won't tell me how much the lessons are... I can't sing a note so bel canto is appealing to me because I think it can teach even someone as tone deaf as me to carry a tune - not very well - but enough to get by at a session! Plus I think going to a singing group every week might be really therapeutic.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement