Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Up All Night Computer Games

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Kama

Currently, mild retro with Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines.

The original was horribly unstable, but properly patched its an eery sunovabitch to play through a night...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

FM2005; playing it right now!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Im playing dawn of war 2 online at the moment quite addictive and I suspect I'll be here most of the night :O.

Think Galvaseán plays as well. Must get a DoW2 game going some time. :pac:

Though I've yet to play online, as my internet's gone downhill rapidly since my WoW days, which was a narrow escape.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Think Galvaseán plays as well. Must get a DoW2 game going some time. :pac:

Though I've yet to play online, as my internet's gone downhill rapidly since my WoW days, which was a narrow escape.

Its great fun,even if I do suck at it >_>.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

FM 09-Kept me up all night tonight.
    Tiger Woods'-Lots of times.
    Fight Night Round 4-Once.
    Yu-Gi-Oh-I was 10.:P
    Runescape.

I love all nighters.:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Im playing the first stalker game atm and god is it tense to play,it especially gets tense when the mutants jump out of nowhere and attack you.I was down in the sewers and this ugly ****er jumps out of nowhere and I swear I nearly went through the roof :eek:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Anyone one play evony? It takes up a lot of my time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

Anyone play drunken Masters on newgrounds

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

civilization IV drains my life.

Deadspace for Xbox 360

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 spencerzc

just reserved a copy of Super Mario Bros for the Wii......it'll be out in November so while I wait I bought a bunch of classic arcade games for the Wii........Super Mario 2, Donkey Kong, Pac Man, Street Fighter 2 and California Games.....that should do until November

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

To be perfectly honest, I'd rather have those classic games than most of the stuff that's on the Wii at the moment!

DoW 2, Pro Ev, Football Manager...

Oh sleep, where for art thou, sleep!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭lankysexybeast

just tearing my hair out now with the force unleashed on sith master

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 spencerzc

Ah in fairness......theres some real cool stuff on the Wii, a lot of terrible, commercial, stupid and pointless games as well, but a few gems..........

as for the classic games......I'll never let them go......still playing my 1989 gameboy as well as my GTA's, Resident Evils, Zeldas and Call of Duties

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Just got my hands on GTA IV for the PC, haven't played a GTA game since the first one!!!!

Grabbing some mod and I think this one going to be keeping me up allot of the next few days...

Fallout 3 is currently taking up time :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Aion!!!! :mad::o:rolleyes:

Aion!!!! :mad::o:rolleyes:

Is that a MMO?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Yeah, it's a new one out.

eu.aiononline.com/en/

• Advertisement

Looks good :)

Left 4 dead...mmm

New DoW 2 expansion coming next year. Woop.

My online battling's been plateau-ing, although I'm getting better fairly quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Kama

Heroes of Newerth. It's DotA all over again...

Kama wrote: »
    Heroes of Newerth. It's DotA all over again...

DoTA?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 grafter12

Defense of The Ancients http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_of_the_Ancients

Here are mine..

League of legends - Free to play DoTA (open Beta)

Warrior Epic - Free to play hack n Slash MMO

Crap, I may have to buy Guitar Hero 5 now, even though ZP hated it...,!?!?!?!?!!?

Guitar Hero 5 (2009) (VG) (Rammstein - "Du Hast")

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1477854/

Saw the 2nd one posted in AH and just had to re-post it here....

It's pure WIN!!!

I remember playing this as a kid at night and it actually scaring my.....

24ff_12.JPG

wax3.jpg

19.jpg

29.jpg

20.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

I got some tower defense game on the xbox and kept sayong i'll go to bed one more level, started at 11 looked at my clock 5.30, used to spend days on football manager and system shock 2

Advertisement