Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Valve Amp repair

Options
  • 28-10-2008 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hello,

Would anyone know where i can get my bass valve amp repaired and serviced, and biased?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

There is a place on Sandy Rd...'Cats' Sound and Vision I think? I know they used to do guitar amp repairs in there. You can always bring it to Modern Music at the Cornstore on Middle st but they will just take it to Cats or somewhere else anyway, better off doing it directly yourself. Depending on the make, model and nature of the repair you could be waiting quite a while. Getting any kind of amplification equipment repaired in Galway is a nightmare in my experience

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭bloo

just spoke to the repair guy at galway sound (same as cats i think) and he seems pretty sound, should be able to get it all sorted fairly quick... i hope! cheers bass cadet

Advertisement