Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Opel Astra 2000 - radio displays the word Panel

Options
  • 28-10-2008 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hey there, not sure if there are any car radio or car electrics experts around but i was driving to work on friday when my radio stopped working. The word Panel is just showning in the display. The odd time the radio will come back on for a few minutes and then go again.

Any body have this problem? The radio in my last astra also gave me a load of problems...maybe its an astra thing

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,582 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I would imagine there is a removable panel on the radio and its failing to make contact the entire time now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 mjconn

jonny24ie wrote: »
    I would imagine there is a removable panel on the radio and its failing to make contact the entire time now.

There is actualy a small bit of cardboard sticking out from the radio, would barely able to get at it. Maybe thats keeping the panel steady so maybe it has gotten lose. Cheers J, will look at that

Advertisement