Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Updated 360 controller out now?

• 28-10-2008 3:18pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I remember reading that Microsoft were reasing an updated controller which includes a much better d-pad, and that it would be released at the same time as PES2009. It was going to be green in color.

Well, I saw a new green controller in Game last night, which was released last week. There was no details on whether this was the update or just a new color.

Anyone know if this is the updated pad? I want to buy it for Street Fighter 3.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

Yeah I believe thats it. Its exclusive to GAME. As far as I can tell it doesn't really have anything to do with PES so I'm not sure why it was announced as such. The US are getting a red version to coincide with Gears 2. And why the hell are they limited editions as well? If microsoft are admitting the D-pad is rubbish why don't they make the improvements standard? For Street fighter you'd be better off getting this anyway:

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-dd-77-6-49-en-15-EX2+Hori+Fighting+Sticks-70-2xht.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,506 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Yeah I believe thats it. Its exclusive to GAME. As far as I can tell it doesn't really have anything to do with PES so I'm not sure why it was announced as such. The US are getting a red version to coincide with Gears 2. And why the hell are they limited editions as well? If microsoft are admitting the D-pad is rubbish why don't they make the improvements standard? For Street fighter you'd be better off getting this anyway:

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-dd-77-6-49-en-15-EX2+Hori+Fighting+Sticks-70-2xht.html

The colour is limited not the design, all future pads will incorporate the new d-pad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Cant find diddly squat about it here.Would be interested in upgrading, though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

The colour is limited not the design, all future pads will incorporate the new d-pad.

thats good news as puke green is not a good look...

Advertisement