Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Science-y work experience in dublin? (for febuary)

Options
  • 28-10-2008 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

(i know science-y isn't a word, but u know what i mean.... :pac:)

I am finding it extremely hard to find places to call. All the places on this page are either full, or not going on the same dates as I am. I want at least one of my weeks in a job that has something to do with science, but i dont know who to call.

Does anyone have any ideas, or know someplace thats still taking students? (I know ive left it too late, its my own fricken fault... :()

If not, does anyone have any other good ideas for placements? Vague question i know, but im seriously stuck. Im not really interested in stuff to do with running a business or whatever, but i'd take them if i had to. (least its better than a week at burger king)

The dates the school has set are between: the 2nd of febuary and the 13th of febuary.

Thanks guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

oponodon wrote: »
    (i know science-y isn't a word, but u know what i mean.... :pac:)

I am finding it extremely hard to find places to call. All the places on this page are either full, or not going on the same dates as I am. I want at least one of my weeks in a job that has something to do with science, but i dont know who to call.

Does anyone have any ideas, or know someplace thats still taking students? (I know ive left it too late, its my own fricken fault... :()

If not, does anyone have any other good ideas for placements? Vague question i know, but im seriously stuck. Im not really interested in stuff to do with running a business or whatever, but i'd take them if i had to. (least its better than a week at burger king)

The dates the school has set are between: the 2nd of febuary and the 13th of febuary.

Thanks guys.
    Sorry that this is soooo late

Email a lab in Trinity, they took me for a week and it was brilliant.

Advertisement