Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where would you buy fridge magnets in Galway?

Options
  • 28-10-2008 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭

Seeing as I'm such a babe magnet my fridge is feeling a bit left out. So I know it's a weird question but I'm wondering where I'd go in town to buy fridge magnets?*

*Frivilous answers expected of course but it is a serious question. Haven't a clue where to look for such items.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

Options in Eyre square centre

Marks and Spencers

Some of those irish gift shops down near Neachtains Pub

or maybe get one of these trucks
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MOvlk7Yd3g

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Pound shops probably
    ebay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Drift

:eek: There's a Marks and Spencers in Galway? Wow haven't we got all cosmopolitan.

Might try the Pound Shops or Options. Ebay was my first idea but I want to have it for the weekend so it rules out online shopping. I'm sure the "Kiss me I'm a Paddy" shops have lots of them but they probably all say "Yee found me lucky pot o' puke" or some such.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭inisboffin

If you can wait until Sat morning, there is a guy who does really unusual ones in the Market. He sells pottery pendants and these are ceramic / Newgrangey /strange sea creaturey.
    Not for everyone, but definitely unusual and some really beautiful ones.
    Think they are about 3 Euro a pop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

Try the Fridge Magnet Store on Shop Street.

They usually have them in stock.

• Advertisement

ErnieBert wrote: »
    Try the Fridge Magnet Store on Shop Street.

:confused: SRSLY?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Ryans Homestore opposit St Nicks, or the place beside where Benetton used to be that sells the Guinness shirts. Or the Treasure Chest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Ryans Homestore is a good bet, if you're near either Woodies and Atlantic both have fridge magnets, though not a huge selection or anything.

I hadn't thought of Ryan's homestore and the Treasure Chest sounds good too.

Thanks inisboffin for the suggestion, they sound cool. I might take a look sometime when I'm in town on a Saturday morning. Although it's rare to find me anywhere on a Saturday morning except bed!

Thanks for all the suggestions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 JamesStephens

The treasure chest is good for them

• Advertisement
Advertisement