Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kittens Wanted Galway

Options
  • 28-10-2008 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭

We are looking for two female kittens from the same litter.
    A good home is waiting for them in the Tuam area. Experienced with animals and they will have a life of luxury =)

PM me if you have any little ones looking for a home =)

Jay

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

A neighbour of mine has a litter she is trying to home at the moment - Belclare area. If you are still looking, PM me a number and I'll ask her to call you this evening.

'cptr

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Still looking guys.
    Good home waiting, preferably someone who can come out to the house as travel is a bit difficult at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭DAWNRISER

Hi , i have a brother and sister 9 weeks old who need a home. They are litter trained and will need to be house cats. I know you say 2 girls but if you could think about a boy and girl I would be prepared to travel from Mullingar to get them a good home.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭masteroftherealm

Talked to the girlfriend and she said that she might take a girl and a boy.
    Have you got any pics of them for her?
    Jay

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭DAWNRISER

Sorry for delay. Pictures of both kittens as requested

betsyuu8.th.jpgthpix.gifbobbytp5.th.jpgthpix.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement