Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuxedos

Options
  • 28-10-2008 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭

I have a grad ball and an event coming up in the next month that are both black tie. Beforehand I'd just rent seeing as it was only once a year or so but seeing as I've two within 10days of each other I might as well buy. Anyone know of decent places with reasonable prices. There's an online place http://www.dickybow.ie/ not sure of their quality given the actual price and i'm wary of buying before trying.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

There is a place beside/opposite Tesco in the Omni Park SC Santry who have been advertising on radio for the last while.

Can't remember the price but I remember they were very cheap.

Brick and mortar outlet so you can try them on and check quality before you buy.

EDIT: Just found the name - David Carey Menswear

• Registered Users Posts: 43 jelly4

Supposedly M&S are doing them for €100. worth a look!!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭,mnb

Black tie Westmoreland street are doing a deal. A second hand tuxedo plus a dress shirt for €100. Quality seems very good. M&S doing them for €80 but need to order your size in if not there and quality is only OK.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭the culture of deference

Check the arnotts bargain store.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,978 ✭✭✭✭celtic-chick

I bought one in tesco's at xmas for €99.They also sold the shirt,bow tie & cumberband in a pack for €14.

• Advertisement
Advertisement