Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

econometrics..

Options
  • 28-10-2008 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

Anyone else finding this hard? I made an attempt at that assignment 4 today and i think its impossible tbh...Anyone know of anyone i could get some grinds off or something, just to help me out with the assignment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

mac123 wrote: »
    Anyone else finding this hard? I made an attempt at that assignment 4 today and i think its impossible tbh...Anyone know of anyone i could get some grinds off or something, just to help me out with the assignment?

Apparently there's a guy in Leinster Lawns (or something?) in Clonskeagh who gives, eh, "all the grinds you need".

Also, you can do the project in groups.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Tan Princess

mac123 wrote: »

Just PM'd you

You could do the project in a group = cog off somebody in your class but its probably better to understand that stuff as its question one in the exam which is worth at least 40% AFAIK so you could pass just understand that even if you didn't bother with the long question.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

The next assignment is going to be practically the same, and if you can do this one question you'll pass the exam.

I skipped the lectures and it was a pain in the hole trying to get up to speed.

Advertisement