Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Event - The Plague

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Einstein

i managed to play everyday the plague was on and didnt get infected once lol...nothin funnier than whiney kids on trade givin out...i heard Blizzard got like 2 million complaints lol :D

great idea tho!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

looks like certain items can be bound to account and then traded, also the level of the item will scale also.

see pic.

upgradeitem_1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

Slightly off topic but sticking wth with whole story behind Wrath blah blah blah

If any one is as interested in WoW and specifically the Wrath lore you might want to pick up Night of the Dragon on the 16th of November. It seems that one of the major story lines in the book will deal with Nexus War (Battle with Blue Dragon flight - Malygos)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

the lore in warcraft is possibly the best ive ever come across, its by far more complex and itneresting then lotr or anything else ive ever heard of.

Im eager to see the film :) Which is going ahead btw, and thankfully Blizzard have taken the time to really source good people to make it, so it should be an epic masterpiece, if not ill be dissapointed.

There is someone inside me, just getting giddy as a schoolgear a tthe prospect of seeing illidan fight arthas in northrend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

From what I've read/heard about the movie thus far, it will be establishing unknown lore not something we've already seen/done before. But I'm not sure how credible that info is.

Blizzard risks pissing off people who are familiar with the lore by rewritting or redoing established lore and people who wouldnt be able to tell either way, would be just as happy with something no one has heard of.

Should be good either way though :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

should be epic... i just want plenty of illidan :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

All I can say is Blizzard have been watching Tales of the Past 3. Hi5 for anyone who knows what Im on about

Advertisement