Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GP Newcastlewest / Co Limerick

Options
  • 28-10-2008 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi everyone,

I am looking to change GPs. I have 2 young boys both with autism (ASD) one diagnosed and one still in process. Hoping to find a GP who is good with kids or with autism or with special needs. lol. Not asking for a lot am I? In the newcastlewest town if possible. :)

TIA for your recommendations.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 shakeymary

Hello there
    have you tried the cara medical centre, it is a very busy surgerybut they are excellent with kids. Dr Loughnane up beside the church is also great
    hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 your my lady

My doctor is Dr Brogan (lady) from Rathkeale. Couldn't recommend her enough. Shes fantastic and a true family doctor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I did a GP rotation with Dr Murphy in Athea. I couldnt reccomend him enough.He is great with kids and the only GP I know that actually spends a decent amount of time with his patients.

Advertisement