Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chinese/mandarin waistcoat

• 28-10-2008 6:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

Hi,

This is more than likely the wrong forum, but it's the closest one I could find on this site.

I was wondering if anyone might know of a chinese/mandarin clothing store in the dublin area that sell waistcoats.

Thanks

Keith

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Hygro wrote: »
    Hi,

This is more than likely the wrong forum, but it's the closest one I could find on this site.

I was wondering if anyone might know of a chinese/mandarin clothing store in the dublin area that sell waistcoats.

Thanks

Keith

ya its the wrong forum. This should be in requests.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Em im not sure but you could try Geroges arcade on georges Street. Im not 100% sure thought the last time I was there was a couple of years ago and I seen them. Apart from the I dont know.

Try Fashion and apperance under rec. Not really a bargain request unless your looking for a cheap one.

Advertisement