Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a hairdresser?

Options
  • 28-10-2008 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Just found out today that the hairdresser I'd been going to (Dida in Joseph Kramer's in sutton cross) has left there. Can anyone recommend someone that's good at cutting? (Styles rather than just long straight hair with a few layers - don't want anything that 15 year old scumbags wear either)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Robert in Peter Mark accross the road is gud.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

A guy I worked with years ago, Gerry Campbell, has a salon on Baldoyle Road and he's excellent. He'll definitely be able to do any style you want and not just what's walking the streets at the moment. He takes his time too.

Advertisement