Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Begun, the fanboy wars have

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Ahh, why cant we see some of those comments on metacritic :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

That's the future of this planet right there. Fúcking depressing stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

So many grammar mistakes so many misspellings........caannt..ttaakkeee..mmuucchh....mooorreee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Sony cares much more about its customers than Microsoft ever will.

I kinda want to ask these guys, what does if feel like to be retarded?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Thats just sad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Ah fan boys.... almost as fun as people who paraphrase star wars. :p:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

I never understand how these morons even manage to feed themselves in the morning, surely they should have died out by now!

I mean "Xbox rulz" "PS3 ownz xbox" etc. are so ridiculous it beggars belief. What has sony or microsoft done for these twits that could inspire such devotion? I own both and a PC (of course). Frankly I don't care what console to get a game for as long as its either a) cheaper or b) better looking.

I think some of these chaps need to get out and get a life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

With some of these guys, you'd swear Bill Gates was around at their house baking biscuits and giving free blow jobs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

DarkJager wrote: »
    With some of these guys, you'd swear Bill Gates was around at their house baking biscuits and giving free blow jobs.

I really needed that mental image. Cheeeeeers guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

2.8 on metacritic? Definitely not buying it now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

tbh at the moment LBP didnt interest me abit :pac:seriously tho, i look at its trailer and look at my 10euro Megaman9 ,nope i am happy enough with it.Sim + action game is just.......not working....i get bored when i was watching some gameplay stages of LBP...well,i may need to try it one day to see if it is really overhyped but it certainly failed to rob my 50euro now.*after 2 years*ebay dirt cheap 2nd hand game ftw!!

however,i am willing to pay 10euro to watch fansboys' fighting jumping up and down anytime :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

seraphimvc wrote: »
    however,i am willing to pay 10euro to watch fansboys' fighting jumping up and down anytime :D
    If someone made a fighting game of console fanboys, I'd pay good money to play it. That'd be hilarious :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,422 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

seraphimvc wrote: »
    tbh at the moment LBP didnt interest me abit :pac:seriously tho, i look at its trailer and look at my 10euro Megaman9 ,nope i am happy enough with it.Sim + action game is just.......not working....i get bored when i was watching some gameplay stages of LBP...well,i may need to try it one day to see if it is really overhyped but it certainly failed to rob my 50euro now.*after 2 years*ebay dirt cheap 2nd hand game ftw!!

TBH the platforming is kind of rubbish and jumping is really floaty and just doesn't feel right compared to the classics like mario, sonic or klonoa. However it is the level designer that makes the game so good and trying to work around the wonky feeling controls to make something different.
    If someone made a fighting game of console fanboys, I'd pay good money to play it. That'd be hilarious :)

Give me a reality TV show instead. Think Gladiators, Roman style with chainsaws. I'll be the one hoping for the double KO's.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

everybody wins in that kind of game!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

2.8 on metacritic? Definitely not buying it now.

Still better than the Xbox 360 version of Left 4 Dead so. [1.9]

Dammit, I was looking forward to that one! Guess I'll get the PC version... seem much better. [9.8]

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Ha, thought this title was referencing the ability to buy Yoda and Vader for SCIV

I'll never understand fanbois... each platform has it's pros and cons (aside from the Wii, it's an evil, casual gamer supporting travesty to the gaming community ;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Craziness. It's what happens when 12 year olds are allowed on the web.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Sigh...

Silly ignorant console noobs :rolleyes:

heh heh :p;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    I never understand how these morons even manage to feed themselves in the morning.

They don't their mammies do it for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    Frankly I don't care what console to get a game for as long as its either a) cheaper awesomer or b) better looking.

So you only buy games for the 360, then?;)

I'm not really condoning the behavior of these ****tards, but based on my experience of the LBP beta, 6.3 actually sounds fair enough... User ratings are usually a bit lower than the review average, and the game felt like a 7/10 or generous 8/10 to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

tman wrote: »

I'm not really condoning the behavior of these ****tards, but based on my experience of the LBP beta, 6.3 actually sounds fair enough... User ratings are usually a bit lower than the review average, and the game felt like a 7/10 or generous 8/10 to me.
    Shut up and never bring scores into a discussion of a game.
    Ever again.
    EVER.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

tman wrote: »

Yeah it sort of felt like a 7/7.5.

Advertisement