Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaeilge conversational group.

• 28-10-2008 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys, our conversational group has grown over the past few months. We're always looking for more people to join in. We meet up at 9PM every thursday in the gingerman bar. 1 lad has no Irish at all, but he's learning each week - jotting down notes and learning new phrases - So don't worry what your level of Irish is like. I can attest to how much I've personally improved over the past few months. We have many teachers with us - so someone is always there to give you a helping hand.

Looking forward to seeing more new faces.

Seán

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Sean: You can use this thread for all future updates related to the group instead of creating new ones each time, that okay? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Aye yeah - Was gunna bump my old one but I couldn't find it. Sorry :)

Advertisement