Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Premier League Wap site not working

• 28-10-2008 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭

Hi, trivial enough a question but wap.fantasy.premierleague.com is no longer working on my K800i. Just wondering is it working from anyone elses phone. All other wap and mobile sites work. Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Just tested on Meteor prepay using ISP access point and it's loading for me.

Not sure what to make of the website though .. seems a bit spamish ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭cullenswood

Random wrote: »
    Just tested on Meteor prepay using ISP access point and it's loading for me.

Not sure what to make of the website though .. seems a bit spamish ...
    Whats ISP access point?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

Hi, trivial enough a question but wap.fantasy.premierleague.com is no longer working on my K800i. Just wondering is it working from anyone elses phone. All other wap and mobile sites work. Cheers

Did you try to load it via Opera Mini? Perhaps the native SE browser has problems with it suddenly? OM usually can master most WAP pages.

flodis79 wrote: »
    Did you try to load it via Opera Mini? Perhaps the native SE browser has problems with it suddenly? OM usually can master most WAP pages.
    No, will give that a go. Can I download that from my phone or should I do it from my PC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

You can download OM from operamini.com from your phone browser.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭lassykk

sometimes the wap site doesn't work when the site is updating or can be temperamental loading. I've had to reload it a few times to get it to work

As for it being spamish... it certainly isn't... it's a quick way of checking on your fantasy football team or latest scores without loading a picture intensive web-site... Definitely the web-site I use most frequently on my phone

lassykk wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.
    Yeah its weird. It has just stopped working recently. My screen just goes blank when I try to load it. I tried that mini opera download but it keeps failing. I wonder does it not work on K800i phones

no I get the exact same problem

It always loads the log-in page for me where you enter your username.

Then when I click to log-in it displays a blank page. What I do is press refresh when I get the blank page on the screen and it reloads with me logged in (i.e. so I can check my latest points, etc) Hope this helps

I could be having a different experience to you though as I'm using a Windows Mobile device but I used to use the site on my SE W850 in the past and never encountered this problem until recently.

I'm getting the blank page before even getting to log in! Have tried reloading but always the same(not sure how to refresh on my phone). Will just have to use my PC in the future. Cheers for the replies anyway

No problem for the replies. Sorry couldn't fix the problem.

• Advertisement

lassykk wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.
    Got opera downloaded and the site works fine on it. Cheers

Advertisement