Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Organic Butchers & Organic Fruit & Veg. Suppliers

Options
  • 28-10-2008 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭

Does anybody know if there are any organic butchers and organic fruit and veg. suppliers in Limerick?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

I know superquinn does some. But I am not sure if that is what you are after.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

There's an organic market on every Tuesday in the UL Students' Union Courtyard. Does a nice bit of business. There's a fruit and veg stall, bread stall, cheese stall, chocolate and fudge stall, butcher, fishmonger....and I'm sure there's more I'm missing.

ninty9er wrote: »
    There's an organic market on every Tuesday in the UL Students' Union Courtyard. Does a nice bit of business. There's a fruit and veg stall, bread stall, cheese stall, chocolate and fudge stall, butcher, fishmonger....and I'm sure there's more I'm missing.

Do you know what time they finish?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Jumpy wrote: »
    Do you know what time they finish?

They're normally packed up ready to go at 4.30ish. But they run from around 10.30 am.

ninty9er wrote: »
    They're normally packed up ready to go at 4.30ish. But they run from around 10.30 am.

Ah damn, not good for the 9-5 er.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

How about Garreths on Fr Russell Rd. As far as I know all his meat is organic and he stocks some veg as well which as far as I know is also organic. Top notch meat there.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm going to give Garreths a try as I live in Shannon and won't make it to the UL market on a Tuesday. I'm delighted to know there is an organic butcher I can get to, they are very few and far between. Hope to get there this weekend.

Advertisement