Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How good is this!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Don't get me wrong dude, but that was terrible. But hey... That's my opinion!

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

Didnt like this at all............ and id consider myself to have a very open mind when it comes to music

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭footballcrazy

:confused: Its ****ing unreal. Its only the bleedin intro

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Personally I thought that was brilliant. Never heard that before, thank you OP.

Great piano work,the synchronization between that and the guitar, the steady build up then rolling smoothly into the song, don't know how anyone could not like it.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭ArmCandyBaby

I agree, that's class! When I see thread titles like this I approach with cynically low exectations which are usually justified but it's a real treat when it turns out to be something like this. Cheers man!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I don't understand how you all may like it, because if you all think it's brilliant I can't really complain much... I'm pretty sure something like that has been done before. But from what I've seen stuff like that has potential, the piano notes could be lower.

Advertisement