Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sachs and Me Mole

Options
  • 28-10-2008 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Andrew Sachs has offered forgiveness to Jonathan Ross if he makes the following statement:

"I Rarely Rile people but Retarded Russell bRand and I are Really Remorseful for our Rubbish, Rotten, Rude, Randy Remarks made on Radio about AndRew's gRandaughter. We tRuly RegRet any Rage, Ridicule, woRRy and embaRRassment Received by AndRew"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't been on the site for a while lads, I've been in hospital getting a mole removed from my penis....

I won't be shaggin one of those again!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Andrew Sachs used to play Manuel in Fawlty Towers, :D:D:D for those of us who don't know. :)

rocky25 wrote: »
    I won't be shaggin one of those again!!!!!

I'm sure it didn't bite half hard enough. :D:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭skinner2x

Andrew Sachs has offered forgiveness to Jonathan Ross if he makes the following statement:

"I Rarely Rile people but Retarded Russell bRand and I are Really Remorseful for our Rubbish, Rotten, Rude, Randy Remarks made on Radio about AndRew's gRandaughter. We tRuly RegRet any Rage, Ridicule, woRRy and embaRRassment Received by AndRew"

!

Wosses weply:

II WaWely Wile people but WetaWded Wussell bWand and I aWe Weally WemoWseful foW ouW Wubbish, Wotten, Wude, Wandy WemaWks made on Wadio about AndWew's gWandaughteW. We tWuly WegWet any Wage, Widicule, woWWy and embaWWassment Weceived by AndWew...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

The BBC won't sack Jonathan Ross.

He's too important.

Nobody ranks higher than him.

But he can't say that.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭skinner2x

He's too important.

But he can't say that.

Just swap the Rs with Ws again.... Oh very clever Rocky..:pac:

• Advertisement

skinner2x wrote: »

Good one.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Stolen from the "Life Of Brian" ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Wosses weply:

II WaWely Wile people but WetaWded Wussell bWand and I aWe Weally WemoWseful foW ouW Wubbish, Wotten, Wude, Wandy WemaWks made on Wadio about AndWew's gWandaughteW. We tWuly WegWet any Wage, Widicule, woWWy and embaWWassment Weceived by AndWew...
    Thanks, I was really lost and didnt understand the joke at all.

But just in case we didnt get it the first time
    Just swap the Rs with Ws again....

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Clearly rocky's constant use of r's throughout this thread was unintentional....thanks for pointing out his sentences are humerous...i never would have noticed otherwise.:rolleyes:

P.S. that was a joke too

Advertisement