Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing pets??

Options
  • 28-10-2008 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭

Does anyone else think it might be a good idea to have a missing pet sticky instead of all the seperate threads that appear on here? I think it might be easier to keep an eye on and maybe old posts could be deleted from it after a while or just keep the pet details up until they're found.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭kitcatz

That would be great junkyard. I have a lost cat posting but it's gone way down the list at this stage so a sticky would be great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Anyone else? I still think it might help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Tired

Hey Junkyard, I think it would be a great idea. I don't post everyday but I do come on to this site everyday just to see if new pics have been posted or if there is something I can contribute to. I like to keep up todate on the missing pets aswell, nothing worse than when a pet goes missing so always check to see if there is a happy ending, but sometimes trying to find the original post is more of a headache so give up. Make it a sticky!!!! :D

Thanks for the support! Any chance of this Mods?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

The only problem I see with it is that it could get confusing very quickly due to lots of posts and responses to various appeals in the one thread.
    Also it mightn't be checked by people as often.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

junkyard wrote: »
    Does anyone else think it might be a good idea to have a missing pet sticky instead of all the seperate threads that appear on here? I think it might be easier to keep an eye on and maybe old posts could be deleted from it after a while or just keep the pet details up until they're found.

Will make one now Junkyard.

Thanks Hellrazer, it might help to delete any irrelative posts ie. "good luck" and "hope you find him/her" etc. and just keep the animal details on and when found delete the pets details too. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭mel123

Hi All,
    I would appreciate any help from anyone who lives in Ashbourne. Sybil is a much loved family pet. She is 11 years old and went missing late yesterday afternoon. Family is devestated so we would really appreciate your help in finding her.
    Her name is Sybil, she is 11 years old, and she is Laza Apso/ Tibetan terrier. She recently had her back teeth removed. She is very friendly.

Advertisement