Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C902 Firmware.

• 28-10-2008 11:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know the easiest way to downgrade firmware for this phone?
    I just got the phone and its on the latest software (R3BA035) but the picture quality is not the best. For the best picture quality an older firmware (R3BH002) seems to work best.
    So has anyone done something similar on an SE phone or know how its done?
    The phone is designed to have a good camera so id rather have the best pic quality possible.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

I don't know of any free SE flashing software, but if you find one, I'll gladly give you any firmware version you require. If you can't find any free flash software drop me a PM, as I have equipment to do the job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Thanks for the offer Columba.
    I have been pointed in the direction of www.kulankendi.com but I think I will need to buy the firmware off them. Im not sure how much it is yet though :(

Advertisement