Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bus route near Castleforbes rd

Options
  • 29-10-2008 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

hey does anyone know what buses go by castleforbes rd n whereabouts the bus stop is???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Earth Worm Jim

Thats the 747 airport express that comes from the airport tru the port tunnel, it don't stop untill it gets to town (silly really)

the other bus is the 53a that goes from the alexandra rd and sometimes to the boat to liberty hall but I am not sure when or if it runs anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,416 ✭✭✭✭Victor

151 about every 10 minutes from Eden Quay (Harbour Court). Most 90s were going down there because of diversions, but I think they have changed back to Commons Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Earth Worm Jim

Yeah I forgot bout that one, the 151, think it goes from new wapping street to city west or there abouts!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Victor wrote: »
    151 about every 10 minutes from Eden Quay (Harbour Court). Most 90s were going down there because of diversions, but I think they have changed back to Commons Street.

No they are still going down New Wapping St, that is whenever they turn up.
    The 151 and 90 stop on New Wapping St at the 151 terminus.

Advertisement