Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&G gearbox wiring?

Options
  • 29-10-2008 12:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

Hey lads could anyone give me some advice on how one should go about changing the wires of the gearbox so that a crane stock can be used. I have a G&G M4 plastica and am considering a bit of conversion.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Hi Sharad,
    You'll need to completely strip the gun down and open the gearbox. then re route the wiring through the back instead of the front. you'll need to add some wire to the red one though, then when its out the back you can reinstall it in the lower reciever and make sure its able to go through the stock tube without getting pinched. some guns require a little modding to have the wiring routed to the back.,

All in all your talking a small bit of soldering, some heat shrink, electrical tape, 16AWG wire and about 30mins if you have a good idea of what your doing.,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

maybe you should get richie aka vtec to do it, i looked into it before, including the stock and getting it rewired i think it was about 50/55 and richie knows his g&g's :D

Advertisement