Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL Maths Lectures

Options
  • 29-10-2008 1:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭

Every Thursday starting in November up until June I think :eek:
    Is this an annual gig? Anyone hear if they're any good? I mean, they're free, but I still wouldn't want to waste the trip over and back if they're a waste of time... Booked myself a spot anyway, just to be safe.

Comments

Our maths teacher mentioned it to us last week. When it's for free you have nothing to lose really, but it's too far for me personally to travel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 TakeALoad4Free

Does anyone know how to apply for these grinds? Our teacher told us about them but lost the sheet with the contact details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Yeah,was told about these 55 min drive though there and back is just too far,might do the UCC one next feb or whenever it is

Advertisement