Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS3 - 299 , XBOX360 PREMIUM - 179.99 , Wii - 202.46 in TESCO

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Jr.Hero

Any wii's left in tesco's in the dublin/kildare region?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭pissed

Was in Tesco Artane late last night and they still had 360's, wii's and DS lite. You can ring and they will hold one for you but the guy on customer services said they can only hold it for a short period. Anyway I picked up a Wii myself so thanks OP :D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 894 ✭✭✭higster

DanGerMus wrote: »
    Lads are the 360's 20gb or 60gb or is it hit and miss would really like to pick one up but i'm only gonna buy the newer less crap/failly/dieing versions. Also i can go to limerick or ennis if anyone knows there are any left.

There are "some 360's (not sure of models), one Wii and no PS3's" left in Coonagh Tesco in Limerick.

Anyone know where any PS3's left in Limerick?

EDIT: No PS3 left in Dooradoyle or Arthurs Key Tesco (Limerick) or Ennis. Looks like plenty of XBox's and a couple of Wii's around though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

got one in cellbridge

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭manster

Got what in Celbridge PS3 or xbox?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

xbox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Fergster

There still are 2 Xbox 360 in Bettystown 20GB drive though

d240e3d38a8882ecad8633c8f9c78c9b.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jonski

Only saw 1 60gig 360 in tesco Roxboro , about 6 of the Arcade version aswell .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

How much ae the Arcade Vesions?Just wonderin!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

i think the arcades are €135/130 or something like that, although id say just get the premium for €180, its well worth it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

Well i'm off into limerick now to get a 360 for me. GF wants to pick up a ps3 for her brother for xmas hope there are some around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jonski

DanGerMus wrote: »
    Well i'm off into limerick now to get a 360 for me. GF wants to pick up a ps3 for her brother for xmas hope there are some around.

Saw no PS3's in Tesco Roxboro , but tbf with that place that doesn't mean anything .

Any chance your GF's parents could adopt me and make me her brother ? , my sisters never bought me anything like that , tell her I said she is a fantastic sister :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Just Got a Xbox 360 60GB for €179.99 in Clarehall. They had about 25 left at 16.30 today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Lawdie

Just Got a Xbox 360 60GB for €179.99 in Clarehall. They had about 25 left at 16.30 today

Did you see any 80GB PS3s?

Lawdie wrote: »
    Did you see any 80GB PS3s?

Did'nt see. Theres a girl who goes into the store room and gets them for you. May be worth a spin down. the sale ends at midnight tonight

Also they give you a 10c off per litre Petrol/Diesel when you spend over €99. And you get the club points too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Jr.Hero

pissed wrote: »
    Was in Tesco Artane late last night and they still had 360's, wii's and DS lite. You can ring and they will hold one for you but the guy on customer services said they can only hold it for a short period. Anyway I picked up a Wii myself so thanks OP :D.

thanks. i phoned tesco artane after i seen your message the guy on the phoned held it for a few hours until i could get there. :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

PS3 sold out in Tesco Finglas, the DS Lite was selling like hot cakes while i was there today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

Hey guys picked up my 60gb 360 today in Roxboro no ps3s there. Happy out i also picked up deadspace to keep me goin til GOW2 really only bought it for the exclusive titles. Is the offer really over. Delighted i checked this bargain alert only got back from states on friday would have kicked myself for missin this.

PS there was one 60gb and a few arcades left and also they definatly had one 60gb in Coonagh just in case anyone wants to chance them tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

Picked up a 60gb hdmi 360 from tesco in clondalkin had a few of each left. If the sale isnt over tommorrow can try in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Anyone spot these in a city centre tescos at all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 304 ✭✭Rags

Just saw this thread now, I am too late, sale is over now:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

yeah me too. i was tempted by the price of the Wii, €202 sounded good!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,321 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I was in Tesco in Letterkenny last night. No PS3's left obviously but they had quite a lot of games for various platforms with the 25% off.

Rags wrote: »
    Just saw this thread now, I am too late, sale is over now:mad:

Yeah the 60GB Xbox is back up from €179 to €239 this morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Dagon

Doh, looks like I've just missed this deal as well!

Anyone know a place online where you can get the PS3 cheap? Apart from the US... :pac:

Or maybe just wait until January when all the *real* sales will be on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭cython

I got me a 60GB 360 in Gorey on the offer while it was on anyway. It was a pretty good price for it, cos with the 360 price cut happening that recently, it'll be another while before the official price goes that low

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,321 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Dagon wrote: »
    Doh, looks like I've just missed this deal as well!

Anyone know a place online where you can get the PS3 cheap? Apart from the US... :pac:

Or maybe just wait until January when all the *real* sales will be on!
    I just had a look at kelkoo (price comparison site) and the prices are all identical. the best bet is to see who's giving the best deal on bundles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

Tesco did this sale twice I think last year so maybe just wait.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

I bought a silver Ds in Clearwater and its Asian did any one else buy from there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

I was thinking of getting a 360 in Dundrum. They have little plastic containers in the games section representing the consoles which you bring to the counter to get the console. I was thinking of getting a 360 (the normal one not the arcade or elite) so I hid the box for that behind some "lost" games. I didn't go back after so if anyone's looking and they're getting sold out, you could check there ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭Fnz

pwd wrote: »
    I hid the box for that behind some "lost" games. I didn't go back after so if anyone's looking and they're getting sold out, you could check there ;)

Offer has ended akaik. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

yeah, offer ended yesterday, but i think they done it twice last year, so it may be on again soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭CLADA

xbox 360 premium in Dunnes in Carlow today for €189 and 25% back on clubcard.
    Works out at €141.75.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,273 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

CLADA wrote: »
    xbox 360 premium in Dunnes in Carlow today for €189 and 25% back on clubcard.
    Works out at €141.75.
    Have this anywhere else? Was it 60gb yeah?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

are they 25% back on al media or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭CLADA

are they 25% back on al media or something?

Opening of new section of store, 25% back on clubcard on everything.
    Have this anywhere else? Was it 60gb yeah?

20gb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

so only carlow then?

Advertisement