Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fence Partition

Options
  • 29-10-2008 10:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭

Hello I have a 3 foot hight 20 year old mateal fence seperating myself and my nighbour on one side and a fairly thick hedge on the other side, my problem is this,there are several ash trees growing along the metal fence side and they are actually forked between the fence,I am looking for the cheapest option to remove them and put in a fence the whole way down that side,i was thinking of the panel fences with the concrete uprights or perhaps a wall.basically i want this partitioned for a cheap as possible,anyone got any idea how much a tree surgeon would cost to remove a big ash and two smaller ones root and all and would the panel fence be the cheapest way to go??

Advertisement