Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garage in Drogheda to service BMW

Options
  • 29-10-2008 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hi Guys,
    Can any of you recommend a good garage in Drogheda to have a BMW serviced in???? Just bought myself a BMW 320D and am looking to have it checked over. Any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Zorba

kittenz wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    Can any of you recommend a good garage in Drogheda to have a BMW serviced in???? Just bought myself a BMW 320D and am looking to have it checked over. Any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks

Could try Flood motors over behind the Maxel gargage on duleek street i find them grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TommyT

kittenz wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    Just bought myself a BMW 320D and am looking to have it checked over. Any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks

Maybe get the car checked out before you buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭kittenz

Thanks for the info guys. Sorry for not being precise, I did get a mechanic to look it over in newry before I bought it, but it is due a service so I want to get it done in town.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

TommyT wrote: »
    Maybe get the car checked out before you buy it.

Too late for that Tommy. Op has stated that (S)he has just bought the car...

If you're looking for a BMW garage then Joe Duffy's in Dublin or McKeons in Kells, but probably no need to actually go to a BMW garage. Any decent mechanic will be able to look over it for you.
    Unfortunately i'm not in Drogheda so can't give you local knowledge.

Thanks for that, was thinking of McKeon's alright... But as you say I am sure any garage locally can do just as good a job for half the price :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

Try first stop out at jackie skellys , ask for michael he is a genius.

Bit dear for tyres do a brilliant mechanic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

I can recommend you a mechanics in Drogheda called Judge Motors, they are in the same industrial estate as the Holcroft Peugeot Dealship.

I started using Judges Motors a couple of years back and cannot praise highly enough the 2 brothers who run it .
    They service any make of car, reliable ,keenly priced and will not just replace parts if not needed like other garages.All my family members and friends go to these mechanics .
    Their number is 041-9804638.

I totally forgot about Judge Motors, I know the 2 boys that own it too, will definitely give them a call and see if they can help me out. Thanks for the reminder Andrew1977

Cheers everyone for the suggestions :)

Advertisement